Quote Of The Year

Timeless Quotes - Sadly The Late Paul Shetler - "Its not Your Health Record it's a Government Record Of Your Health Information"

or

H. L. Mencken - "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

Thursday, June 24, 2010

HI Service Apparently Passed By House of Reps. Approx 8.30pm

See previous comments and posts. Looks like it is done.

Issues will now be successful delivery of the service and the value it adds!

It was the very last thing done before the House rose!

We shall all see how well it works out!

David.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Theres more than one organisation involved in getting successful delivery..I am sure we all know who will get the blame though....

Anonymous said...

David More of course.
After all he is the guru!

Dr David G More MB PhD said...

Thanks for that! I won't accept any blame when this end in tears as it very well may. I want it to work smoothly, safely, seamlessly and at zero impact on cost and on work practices for the health system..but I guess I am dreaming!

Proper design and implementation might have gone close - but I don't really think we have that.

David.