Quote Of The Year

Timeless Quotes - Sadly The Late Paul Shetler - "Its not Your Health Record it's a Government Record Of Your Health Information"

or

H. L. Mencken - "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

Thursday, August 26, 2010

A New Health IT Blog For Australia

Have just had an e-mail from Dr Eric Browne who has established a new Australian Blog on Health IT.

It is found here:

http://blog.healthbase.info/

Now Eric is way smarter than the average bear and will be well worth reading - not that I have any real idea just where he stands on all the issues I try to address. I am pretty sure his views will be solid, worthwhile and well considered.

David.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Eric Browne is another good egg! Go Eric, now I'll have to look at two blogs for my health informatics fix.