The World Health Organisation Released a Major Global Report on E-Health a week or two ago.
Global Observatory for eHealth series - Volume 1
ISBN 978 92 4 156416 8
22 December 2010
This publication presents data on the 114 WHO Member States that participated in the 2009 global survey on eHealth. Intended as a reference to the state of eHealth development in Member States, the publication highlights selected indicators in the form of country profiles.
The objectives of the country profiles are to:
- describe the current status of the use of ICT for health in Member States; and
- provide information concerning the progress of eHealth applications in these countries.
- Full report: Global Observatory for eHealth series - Volume 1 (Atlas - eHealth country profiles)
- Alphabetical list of the eHealth country profiles
- Source of country indicators in the eHealth country profiles
The countries discussed beginning with A are:
I think you will note the team at Federal Health are so embarrassed about their lack of progress they did not even bother responding to the request for information.