Quote Of The Year

Timeless Quotes - Sadly The Late Paul Shetler - "Its not Your Health Record it's a Government Record Of Your Health Information"

or

H. L. Mencken - "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Amazing Demonstration of High Definition Dental Education Software. Worth a Look If Dentists Don’t Worry You!


I had an e-mail about this software this morning.
I am no dentist - and I don’t like what they do much with those drills etc. but this educational tool to explain to patients where all the money is going looks amazing.
Go here to watch - if you are not dentist averse! (Only a couple of mins in duration)
Or if you are up to it try this one:
I am sure they are trying to sell something (i.e. the software!) - but it is interesting to see just what is possible!
I wonder what other clever people are doing for the broader medical arena?
David.

No comments: