- Chloe Herrick (Computerworld)
- 28 November, 2011 15:31
- All-in-one: Map your existing terminology to SNOMED CT or build SNOMED CT compliant Reference Sets without needing to fiddle around with browsers and a spreadsheet.
- Easy to use: Snapper provides a full browsing experience to enable users to understand the SNOMED CT and AMT content.
- Time-saving: Snapper imports a list of source terms for mapping each term to SNOMED CT and provides an automap feature to provide a "first pass" mapping.
- Fully featured: Snapper supports the full semantics of SNOMED CT and AMT. Full support is given for creation and syntactic and semantic checking of SNOMED CT’s post-coordination expression syntax, where required.
- Intuitive GUI: Snapper has unique visualisation features, such as the interactive ontology visualiser and the expression editor. Drag and drop functionality provides for a modern user interface experience.
- Full lifecycle: Ongoing maintenance of Reference Sets is supported through the use of RF2-based timestamps and timestamp-aware comparison algorithms.