IT Governance Standard to benefit consumers and organisations
Informatics Training for CDC Public Health Advisors
- Risks of Information Technology
- Types of Disasters
- Effective Disaster Strategies: Management
- Effective Disaster Strategies: Technical
- Paradigm for Disaster Avoidance
- Understand the sources of risk in the development of new information systems
- Describe at least four management strategies for creating disasters
- Describe at least four technical strategies for creating disasters
- Utilize an effective paradigm to minimize likelihood of information technology disasters
- Instructional Materials
- Johnston DC: I.R.S. Admits Lag in Modernization; Urges Contract Plan. NY Times 1/31/97, p. A1.
- Oz E: When Professional Standards are Lax: The CONFIRM Failure and its Lessons. Communications of the ACM 1994;37(10):29-36.
- Ennals R. Executive Guide to Preventing Information Technology Disasters. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 1995.