Minister for Health Peter Dutton presented the Keynote Address to the General Practice Registrars Australia Conference 2014 on 6 March 2014.
- GPRA Chair, Dr David Chessor, and Board members,
- General Practice Students Network (GPSN) Chair, Joseph Monteith,
- GPRA Patron Professor, John Murtagh,
- medical students and registrars, and
- other important members of the medical community.
Another possibility is that they have a plan and that it has real Budget impact and so is under review by Finance etc before being agreed. It is worth remembering the PCEHR funding ends Jume 30.
Maybe the Health IT industry could develop a recovery plan?
Look forward to other insights!