Quote Of The Year

Timeless Quotes - Sadly The Late Paul Shetler - "Its not Your Health Record it's a Government Record Of Your Health Information"

or

H. L. Mencken - "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

Sunday, November 16, 2014

AusHealthIT Poll Number 244 – Results – 16th November, 2014.

Here are the results of the poll.

Should Patients Be Asked To Consent To The Uploading Of Their Investigative Results To The PCEHR Before It Happens?

For Sure 73% (145)

Probably 16% (31)

Neutral 2% (3)

Probably Not 4% (8)

No Way 5% (10)

I Have No Idea 1% (1)

Total votes: 198

A very clear response with a big majority seeing consent as crucial before results are sent to a PCEHR.

Good to see such a clear outcome and lots of votes.

Again, many, many thanks to all those that voted!

David.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To all, in regards to the new poll - PCEHR benefits theme, can anyone point me to where I might find the Benefits maps and realisation plan? I looked on NEHTA website but cannot find a thing, but it does look like there has been nothing in the way of strategic planning or even a portfolio work. I did find some good stuff by the benefits team on the web but it is a few years old.

I simply want to understand better the answer to the poll
Perhaps I am looking at the wrong organisation website