- Band material: Thermal plastic elastomer with adjustable-fit clasp
- Processor: ARM Cortex M4
- Display: 11mm x 33mm, 320 x 106 pixels, 1.4-inch TFT full-color display
- Sensors: Optical heart rate, three-axis accelerometer, gyrometer, GPS receiver, ambient light sensor, skin temperature sensor, UV sensor, capacitive sensor, galvanic skin response
- Other features: Bluetooth 4.0 LE, microphone, haptic vibration motor, dust and splash resistant
- Battery capacity: Dual 100 mAh lithium-ion polymer batteries. Normal use rating of 48 hours
- Dimensions: 19mm wide and 8.7 mm thick, weight of 60 grams
2. The emergence, over time, of evidence that the apps and wearables actually can make a difference - this being the purpose of the whole exercise.
3. Just how data aggregation from patient to a more permanent and useful record can be managed and how the visualisation of this information will be made as useful as possible.