SA Health inquiry into how medical records linked to patient death disappeared from Lyell McEwin Hospital database
- BRAD CROUCH MEDICAL REPORTER
- The Advertiser
- July 15, 2015
- DAVID SWAN
- The Australian
- July 14, 2015
When his wife attended a conference in Copenhagen, Adelaide GP and RACGP board member Dr Daniel Byrne took the opportunity to find out why Denmark is one of the world leaders in the use of e-health.
- Download - Practice Managers Brett McPherson and Narelle Supanz on why data cleansing is so important PDF (996.21 KB)
- A new automated application tool for healthcare providers to use when registering for eHealth. The new eHealth online forms service provides customer support, tips and advice for healthcare providers.
- On demand eHealth training. This service will enable healthcare providers to familiarise themselves with the eHealth functions in their software.
- Conformance, Compliance and Declaration for Software Vendors. This will improve the timeliness and affordability of connecting to the PCEHR for vendors by leveraging existing software development and processes within vendors and implementing organisations.
- Oliver Moody
- The Times
- July 16, 2015
GPs in rural and isolated areas could be screening for eye disease in the near future following a successful Federal Government–funded trial of a new low-cost retinal camera.