Revenue drop devastates in the west.
May 13 2016 6:31AM
A push to encourage greater adoption of electronic health records has raised the spectre of online record theft
Substandard and counterfeit medicines, and online pharmacies which aren’t legitimate, are a serious and growing problem, say experts.
Public Governance, Performance and Accountability (Establishing the Australian Digital Health Agency) Transfer Day Notice 2016
Will it be enough?
May 12 2016 12:32PM
Pharmacy Telemedicine has arrived: in a joint initiative by the Pharmacy Guild of Australia and Telstra Health, pharmacy customers can now access a GP conveniently from their local community pharmacy.
- NSW Government announces eHealth strategy
- South Australia’s Clevertar begins diabetes trials in the US
- Australian startup CliniCloud partners with American telehealth provider
NSW Government announces eHealth strategy
- 06 May 2016
- By Peter Dinham
- Unintentional employee action;
- Lost or stolen computing devices; and
- Third-party errors.