- 11 August 2016
The great appeal of telemedicine is that it comes at a lower cost than other care access points, and payers have exhausted other cost efficiencies on the front end.
- Why develop standards and requirements?
- What should those standards be and who should develop them?
- How should organizations be held accountable?
FHIR is a draft health IT standard and API, but that doesn't mean it's not ready for primetime.
Inaccurate provider directories are a hurdle to consumers seeking healthcare, but a California law is pushing providers and technology professionals to make improvements.
- Companies to invest 540 million pounds over seven years
- Bioelectronics could be used to treat arthritis, diabetes