- The beginning of the transition of the advisory from a standalone document to an interactive,web-based resource
- Discontinued use of the label “best available” in order to be more inclusive
- Links to active projects listed in ONC’s “interoperability proving ground”
- Better representation of pairing of standards for observations (questions) and observation values (answers)
The revolution is finally here—raising a host of questions for regulators, providers, insurers and patients
Supporting drug data for EHR clinical decision support could help improve patient safety.
- Proactively implement ransomware attack best practices (see below).
- Activate your incident response plan to tackle the ransomware incident as it happens.
- Analyze shortcomings, post incident, spotted during the investigation to better understand and communicate the “lessons learned” and to enact new action steps in advance of future attacks. For instance, your “security awareness” team can visually demonstrate to employees how the opening of phishing email scams automatically downloads ransomware onto the server.