Quote Of The Year

Timeless Quotes - Sadly The Late Paul Shetler - "Its not Your Health Record it's a Government Record Of Your Health Information"

or

H. L. Mencken - "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

Sunday, November 05, 2017

AusHealthIT Poll Number 395 – Results – 5th November, 2017.

Here are the results of the poll.

Has The NBN Turned Into A Disastrous, Increasingly Obsolete and Expensive 'White Elephant'?

Yes 56% (66)

No 15% (17)

it Is Too Early To Tell 20% (23)

I Have No Idea 9% (11)

Total votes: 117

It seems a majority think the NBN is not going well with only a few true believers!

Any insights welcome as a comment, as usual, especially regarding what might be done to get back on track.

A great turnout of votes!

Again, many, many thanks to all those that voted!

David.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

David I understand many are not getting what the NBN set out to deliver. I vote no based on my own experience which compared to my previous connection is 1000% improvement. I admit I am in the minority that have fibre directly to the home and have a very generous ISP.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning David, your latest poll, the question is very broad, I do trust a swath of government departments to restrain themselves from misusing my private information. Do I trust the ADHA and DoH eHealth section, not one bit, I do not have any reason to believe they are grownup enough nor do they grasp what it is they think they can play with.