Wednesday, February 06, 2013
Primary Healthcare Reports Some Interesting Results - Owners Of Medical Director and Other Programs.
Primary Healthcare Ltd (ASX:PRY) reported its results today.
For the ½ year Health Technology provided Revenue of $18.8M (up $1.6M) and EBITDA of $9.7M ($9.5M)
From this is it clear this is a very profitable - albeit small - component of the overall Revenues of $720M ($682M)
The EBITDA Margin was 51.6% which is really, really profitable!
Management comments were that they were “Committed to retain and invest in this business”. Hardly a surprise given how profitable it is - remembering there were rumours of divestment a year or so ago.
Other points made were:
• All software products performing in line with expectations
• Senior management changes enacted during the period
• Revenue growth of 9% primarily in lower margin products
• Costs of detailed review of business expensed in period
• Opportunity to grow the business both internally and externally:
§ New functionality for software to be web based
§ Enhanced products for new markets (specialists)
All in all a very interesting result for all those in GP and e-Health land. They are not suffering too much in providing this software for those who are using it.
Posted by Dr David More MB PhD FACHI at Wednesday, February 06, 2013