- Inside Science TV
- Only 8 percent of respondents are NOT focused on optimization right now.
- Nearly 75 percent site “other priorities” as one of the biggest challenges currently.
- Almost three-quarters plan to seek outside assistance from a services firm in addition to leveraging an internal projects team.
Technology alone can never generate healthcare change and transformation. Instead, executives and clinicians must focus on delivering the right information at the right time to care for consumers and patients with both simple and complex conditions.
- Implement evidence-based care planning and documentation.
- Deliver timely clinical reference content to empower patients, consumers and providers.
- Increase engagement via mobile health devices-- before, during and after episodes of care.
- Develop and share patient stories that connect episodes of care and daily activities.
- Rely on evidence-based order sets.