Quote Of The Year

Timeless Quotes - Sadly The Late Paul Shetler - "Its not Your Health Record it's a Government Record Of Your Health Information"

or

H. L. Mencken - "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

Sunday, June 27, 2021

AusHealthIT Poll Number 585 – Results – 27th June, 2021.

Here are the results of the poll.

Is The ADHA Wasting Time And Money Running Sessions / Webinars Promoting The #myHealthRecord In Remote Rural Libraries Etc. Around The Country?

Yes 93% (78)

No 5% (4)

I Have No Idea 2% (2)

Total votes: 84

The overwhelming belief is that the ADHA is wasting OUR money on rubbish sessions that help nothing at all.

Any insights on the poll are welcome, as a comment, as usual!

A good number of votes with total clarity on the outcome!  

It must also have been an easy question as 2/84 readers were not sure how to respond.

Again, many, many thanks to all those who voted!  

David.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not just webinars they are wasting money on. Have you noticed the adverts on TV and SBS streaming shows like "Thin Ice"? The reference to accessing electronic scripts and Covid vaccination in My Health Record is quite pathetic.

You need a MyGov account to access My Health Record. Mmmm. I click on Medicare then I see my list of immunisations. Who needs MHRecord?

For my scripts I click on the various QR tokens on my phone, bingo. Who needs MHRecord?

I also need to access Centrelink. That is being redeveloped. The Customer Interface has already been vastly improved. It's also a good system, notwithstanding RoboDebt issues. It's a higely complex system supporting many many millions of Australians. It works well and it's impressive.

MyGov is good. Centrelink is good. MyHRecord is useless.