Quote Of The Year

Timeless Quotes - Sadly The Late Paul Shetler - "Its not Your Health Record it's a Government Record Of Your Health Information"

or

H. L. Mencken - "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

Thursday, May 04, 2023

The Prodigal Returns!

I have to apologise to readers for my sudden absence but illness in the form of a fractured hip struck me on March 4 - fell over - and I have been keyboard deprived up until very recently - yesterday.

I plan to gradually start posting again as I fully recover but it will not be quick.

Many thanks to all who have expressed concern as to my fate!

Warm regards to all!

David.

 

6 comments:

Grahame Grieve said...

Welcome back David! Hope your recovery continues and you're on the path to as full a recovery as you can!

John said...

Happy Days David, glad to hear you are on the mend

Anonymous said...

It is fabulous to have you back, David! I look forward to hearing your insights on the NSW health system, its digital health maturity, interoperability and coordinated care from a first person perspective.

In your absence, the federal health minister announced that $950 million will be invested in digital health via next week's budget, principally towards the ADHA and My Health Record, and I imagine you must be delighted and have thoughts ;)

Most of all, though, I should say that you have been missed. I send you all the best for a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I confess I started googling your name + obituary, and must say how relieved I was that I got no results!

Ian Colclough said...

Your two month absence has not gone unnoticed David. Good to hear you are on the mend. Your return to the fray is well-timed.

Andy Bond said...

Welcome back David, we've missed you!