Quote Of The Year

Timeless Quotes - Sadly The Late Paul Shetler - "Its not Your Health Record it's a Government Record Of Your Health Information"

or

H. L. Mencken - "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

Thursday, September 21, 2023

2023 Blogging Has Been A Bit Interrupted – Have I Missed Much?

What with spells in hospital and encounters with all sorts of amazing technology it seems I may not have been alert to Digital Health advances as would usually be the case.

For that reason I thought it would be worth asking what readers have seen that has caught their attention while I may not have been paying full attention.

As you all know I have been really impressed with some technology I had hoped I would never need but such is life, and grateful I am for it afterall!

Let me know what you have seen making most difference in the last year of two! I have certainly been impressed with level of ward automation at Royal North Shore Hospital with the associated drop off in paper use. The trend is truly locked in now I have to say and paper is a clear looser!

The one issue I noticed was the seeming lack of formatting and clarity of paper output – as well as rather too much repetition – in pretty much the paper work that was produced for GP and patient use. Some smart AI could help there!

What have you noticed in the places you have visited or been treated at and what have you seen in GP and specialty IT use? Much change yet?

David.

 

No comments: