Julia Medew Health Editor
- REBECCA URBAN
- The Australian
- April 25, 2015
By Ashleigh Tullis
- Common Conformance Profile for Clinical Documents
- Conformance Test Specification for PCEHR Usability.
- Addressing issues identified during the implementation of SHS and ES specifications;
- Clarifying existing requirements;
- Improving interoperability, clinical safety and privacy through additional requirements;
- Improving usability by incorporating selected recommendations from the Clinical Usability Programme (CUP);
- Supporting additional use cases through relaxation of requirements;
- Supporting additional use cases through additional fields;
- Supporting version 3 of the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT);
- Aligning clinical modelling and CDA® mapping with other document types;
- Resolving errors.
- streamlining the process to register for an eHealth record
- fewer clicks to upload clinical documents
- easier to view a patient's record
- preventative measures to enhance security and privacy.
Director of Nephrology, Western Health, Victoria;
Honorary Clinical Associate Professor, University of Melbourne
Advance Trainee in Nephrology,
Western Health, Victoria
- The Australian
- April 21, 2015
The full story...
- 21 April 2015
- By Peter Dinham
By Darryl Daté-Shappard - April 20, 2015
Caché 2015 Achieves New Milestones in Scalability
SYDNEY, Aust., April 20, 2015 – InterSystems, a global provider of data management technologies, today announced the latest version of InterSystems Caché ®, its massively scalable data platform. InterSystems Caché 2015 doubles the scalability of prior releases, based on independent third-party testing.
“Caché continues to improve in scalability and performance, and we continue to spend a smaller percentage of revenue on IT than our competitors, despite growing annual revenues from $140 million to over $3.9 billion since choosing Caché for our specialised IT systems,” said Peter Joseph, CIO at Sonic Healthcare. “The new version offers massive processing power on standard hardware, further improving its impressive price performance.”
Sonic Healthcare Limited (ASX: SHL) is one of the world’s largest medical diagnostic companies. It is the largest pathology company in Australia and Germany, the third largest in the United States, and also operates laboratories in Switzerland, Belgium, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- Intelligent Integration – Our software rapidly and reliably connects, integrates and shares information between disparate health software systems and organisations.
- Smarter Hospitals – Our software connects all clinical information into a single viewer within a hospital, and includes a software platform to automate a hospital
- Healthier Populations – Our software connects, consolidates and structures healthcare information to make it accessible and available across a geographic region