Clearly Microsoft's Window 10 is going to have some considerable impact when it appears later in the year.
The full story...
Health advocates call on Federal Government to utilise technology to fight mental illness saying digital services are 'vastly underused'
- Terminology code validation now supports AMT version 3.
- Users can import AMT versions 2 and 3, SNOMED CT-AU and PBS clinical terminology codes.
- More types of CDA documents can be validated.
- CDA documents and CDA packages to be validated can be selected using ‘drag and drop’ onto the CDA Validator user interface.
- Various usability improvements have been made.
- Clinical Documents Integration Toolkit v1.3
- Clinical Documents Integration Toolkit - Release Note v1.3
Technology reporter / producer
- 23 Jaunary, 2015
- 22 January 2015
- By Alex Zaharov-Reutt