Austin Health clinicians are now able to access your My Health Record.
What is a My Health Record?
Will My Health Record be useful for me?
- Keeping track of your own health history
- Enabling other health professionals you authorise to see your key health summary so you don't have to repeat it or worry about forgetting important information, like medications.
- Helping you and your healthcare providers to better manage complex or chronic conditions
- You can customise access to your My Health Record by setting access controls including restricting who can see your information, or cancel your record, at any time
For more information or to register for a My Health Record
- Visit the My Health Record website
- Call the Help Line on 1800 723 471
- Visit a Medicare Service Centre