Mary Meeker’s amazing Internet Trends 2017
- Online Ads and Commerce: A review of current advertising trends shows an increased focus on the measurability of online ads and the interconnectedness of ads and commerce (slides 10-79).
- Interactive Games: Evolving and driving innovation, becoming leading spectator sports with growing use of games for education, learning and driving the consumer and tech landscape (slides 80-150).
- Media Distribution Disruption: Digital streaming businesses have changed the media game through scale and personalisation. Consumers want choice but are concerned about privacy (slides 151-177).
- Healthcare: Digitisation of patient data, pharmaceutical testing and medical records lead to more accurate diagnosis (slides 288-319).
- China: Mobile user engagement is creating an evolution in mobile-centric entertainment and financial technology, plus leading on-demand transportation (slides 193-231).
- India: Behind China, but leapfrogging to new technologies and 1.2 billion people with digital identity profiles (slides 232-287).