Quote Of The Year

Timeless Quotes - Sadly The Late Paul Shetler - "Its not Your Health Record it's a Government Record Of Your Health Information"

or

H. L. Mencken - "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Policy Relating to Comments on the Blog.

The purpose of this blog is to provide a forum for discussion of the issues surrounding Health IT in Australia.

In that purpose there is the desire, from me, for accuracy, honesty and openness from all contributors.

Lately there have been a number of anonymous / whistle-blower comments on specific topics.

My view is that I will publish these – as long as they are free of direct personal attack and other objectionable comment on the basis that sunlight is a very good thing in the public policy arena – which is where this blog engages.

I am also more than prepared to publish any contrary views – both anonymously and as named contributions. Such contributions are both welcome and encouraged. Objectivity and truth is what is sought here!

I am also not planning to censor discussion – but I will protect any party from gratuitous personal abuse where possible - , including deleting posts I am informed or see are defamatory, obscene or deeply personally offensive. I will, of course, be the arbiter of that.

I believe in an open and transparent society and that the organs of government that support society should be equally open and transparent.

Would it were so!

David.

ps - I know that this is obvious - but it needed to be said. D.

No comments: