- Badges that have real-time location technology (RTLS) identified 50 staff, patients and visitors who had contact with the MERS patient.
- Staff logged in every patient interaction, including housekeeping, into the hospital's EHR system.
- The hospital also checked its video surveillance system to make sure it didn't overlook anyone.
Telemedicine Sector Attracts Funding, But Some Physician Groups Worry About Quality of Care
- Autonomy or free choice
- Competence, or mastery and growth
- Relatedness, or social connection