MEDICARE ELECTRONIC CLAIMING – Patient Contribution
- General Practitioner (GP) consultations in Category 1, Groups A1, A2, A11, A22 and A23;
- out-of-hospital Diagnostic Imaging (DI) services in Category 5, Groups I1, I2, I3, I4 and I5; and
- out-of-hospital Pathology episodes containing services in Category 6, Groups P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, P7, P8 and P10.
- GP consultations;
- out of hospital Pathology services; and
- out of hospital DI services.
- A new NOI will be required for the logic pack changes..
- Beta CD release is scheduled for January 2015.
- NOI testing can start utilising the Beta CD as of January.
- Final CD release is scheduled for release May 2015.
- Human Services Patient Contribution release is scheduled for June 2015 for a 1 July implementation.
As the Patient Contribution measure is subject to the passage of legislation, Human Services will be working closely with the Department of Health to ensure regular updates are provided to vendors. Human Services will be holding a number of forums to discuss the implementation of this measure. Teleconferences will be arranged in coming weeks so that vendors have the opportunity to raise questions and clarify information.
Human Services is unable to provide any additional information at this time other than what has been provided in this message. Should you have any questions in relation to the implementation of Patient Contributions, please email email@example.com. Questions will only be accepted by email and individual responses may not be provided. However, your questions are a valuable part of this process and will be used to develop a Q&A that will be distributed to all vendors. We will also endeavour to answer as many questions as possible during the teleconferences.
Note the lack of additional info - bold!