Medicines Australia has called on the Federal Government to make a patient’s medication records a mandatory inclusion in eHealth profiles to improve the safe use of medicines.
Nov 4 2015 10:54AM
04 Nov 2015
- ⇒ This enables true technology-independent, patient-centric EHRs, since the EHR content is not dependent on the capture method, screen forms, message formats, implementation technology or any other specifics.
- ⇒ Enables community-based care, so that provider institutions and clinics work together, not in care siloes (Christensen’s “distributed health service delivery”) – a Blood Glucose measurement is the same across all settings and user interfaces.
- ⇒ Enables longitudinal computation across all patient data, leading to risk analytics and personalised healthcare.
- The Australian
- November 02, 2015
- Patient Track: Create, update and search patients with FHIR.
- Terminology Services Track: See if you can work with FHIR’s terminology operations: expand valuesets, validate your codes and get human readable labels for your codes.
- Profile & Validation Track: Create a profile and an instance, and ask a server to validate the instance according to your profile.
- 31 October 2015
- By Alex Zaharov-Reutt