My Health Record Statistics – at 17 July 2016
· Commonwealth leadership on primary health care to drive patient centred health care homes
· Consolidate Primary Health Networks as regional commissioning organisations to foster place-based, consumer centred health care
· Pharmacy reform to support new roles for pharmacists
· Workforce reform to spur integrated care including by specialist and allied health practitioners outside hospitals
· The national roll-out of personally-controlled electronic health records
· Reform to the private health insurance arrangements to deliver better consumer value.”
Some of these I can support but I wonder about point 5. To date I have seen no credible evidence that would support this request! I asked the CHF for their evidence brief but the silence has been deafening!