The Hon Alan Tudge MP
Plagued by sluggish uptake, clinician reticence and a substantial privacy backlash, the $1.2 billion My Health Record has proven, thus far, something of a lemon.
· David Nield
What is the dark net?
They’re the most private, personal and intimate details of your life. And for many of us, our Doctor’s records may contain things we would never want our employers, friends, or peers to know about us.
Dealing with drug dependence
Digital Hospitals Handbook
Sections 5 to 9 of this Handbook set out the key phases required to deliver a digital hospital—from business case through design, implementation, go-live and finally, to handover—that take place in a Digital Hospital Program. Throughout the program are foundations or themes that should be considered and established at the onset and thereafter require a continuous focus; the breadth and depth of focus on each theme or foundation may vary but should be commensurate with the stage of the program.
Also eyes e-health, cyber security.
- informing patients, staff and others entering the premises, that CCTV is used
- whether to store and how to secure recordings
- dealing with requests for footage
- 06 July 2017
- Written by Sam Varghese
- Jul 7 2017 at 11:00 PM
- Updated Jul 7 2017 at 11:00 PM
- Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) sales increases $43k quarter-on-quarter (or $516k annually), a new quarterly record – excluding usage fees, one off fees, advertising and other variable fees
- Marketing investments in Q3 and Q4 driving strong sales growth
- Front Line Support & Technical Implementation Services Division
- Brisbane based position
The Agency is currently seeking people with a desire to make a difference to health outcomes, who are passionate about the use of digital health to meet these goals and have the relevant experience to deliver solutions in a highly complex stakeholder and technical environment.
- 03 July 2017
- Written by Stan Beer