What is fraud?
How to report fraud
- emailing: email@example.com or
- calling 1800 519 657 (where you can leave a detailed voicemail message and contact details) or
- using our online reporting tool
What information should you provide?
- Who is involved? Include as much detail as you can such as the name of the person or organisation, date of birth, addresses and phone numbers.
- What fraud do you think has occurred? Please provide details of your concerns about the activity, including how, when and where it occurred.
- How did you come across this information?
- Your contact details (you can provide information anonymously using the online reporting tool).