- Byron Connolly (CIO)
- 18 December, 2013 12:49
Enterprise Imaging Repository scoops Premier’s Award for developing the first state-wide medical imaging repository in Australia
Benchmark finalists revealed.
Australia’s former Chief Medical Officer Prof John Horvath AO will oversee the Australian Government’s review of Medicare Locals.
- GP-led and locally responsive;
- focused on supporting GPs in caring for patients, working collaboratively with other health care professionals;
- not overburdened by excessive paperwork and policy prescription
- focused on addressing service gaps, not replicating existing services; and
- better aligned with Local Hospital Networks, with a strong emphasis on improving the primary care/hospital interface.
- Gregg Keizer (Computerworld (US))
- 13 December, 2013 18:53