And it seems to have gone with a tiled Window 8 appearance for the front page.
As far as information is concerned there are publications up to Oct 2012 but is seems to die after than - a work in progress I guess.
It is also a little worrying that the Strategic Plan seems to have expired. Does that mean it has all been done?
Our StrategyOur strategy for progressing eHealth infrastructure and adoption.
Strategic Plan Structure
- Building on the previous strategy
- Catalyst for refresh
- Reflect the progression of the organisation
- New addition to the strategy document
- A set of principles called out up front
- Guiding principles are inherent in all activity
- Vision the end goal of the organisation
- Purpose what NEHTA has set out to do
- Mission how NEHTA will go about it
NEHTA Strategic Plan
Lastly there are all sorts of web sites NEHTA runs. Here is the link
It is also not clear how you find the latest documents - it used to be easy with the old site.
I also note the clean-up has removed all sorts of embarrassing implementation pages which really did not seem to get all that far..