April 22, 2016, 2:25 p.m.
Australian Medical Association concerned about online health service trial proposed by Chinese company for Prospect Council
Privacy holy grail elusive in its execution.
Apr 20 2016 11:25AM
NEHTA Board welcomes the Australian Digital Health Agency and pays tribute to its outgoing CEO Mr Peter Fleming
Preparing for the abolition of NeHTA.
Apr 22 2016 11:51AM
- Increasing the availability of public and private data sets to others in the public and private sectors
- Improving individuals’ access to data that relates to themselves
- Standards for the collection, sharing and release of public and private data
- Issues around privacy, confidentiality and data security of access
The promise of data
- The Australian
- April 21, 2016 1:01PM
The online training is a combination of existing and new material and will continue to be updated, incorporating feedback from users as the My Health Record system continues to evolve.
- 18 April 2016
- By Peter Dinham
- Updated Apr 18 2016 at 9:06 AM
All the bottom-line action
Orion Health (OHE:NZX/ASX) has signed an agreement with Metro North, the largest health service in the Australian state of Queensland, to deliver its ground-breaking Referrals Management platform. Metro North Hospital and Health Service serves over 900,000 people, and employs more than 16,000 staff in five hospitals and eight community health centres, along with oral and mental health facilities. The Referrals Management platform will enable healthcare professionals to submit, track and manage patient referrals as the individual moves from home to hospital to community care.