eHealth Reference Platform
- the problem needs further articulation before a wide-ranging ‘solution’ can be defined.
- the nature of the problem (as known by many of us working for many years on it) is such that a ‘software architecture’ can only be a small part of any overall approach, and that the solution concept needs to be reframed as an open platform definition.
- most of the semantics that needs to be standardised are outside software and APIs, and found in artefacts like terminology, DCMs/archetypes, guidelines and ontologies.
- defining APIs without detailed content and workflow definitions won’t solve the problem.
- a content-based querying methodology needs to be part of any solution.
- The Australian
- August 12, 2014
- The RBA’s transactional banking division looks after Medicare and PBS contracts for the government.
- Bupa, Medibank and Australia Post among those potentially interested in taking over payments.
- 14 August 2014
- By Graeme Philipson
- 12 August 2014
- By William Atkins