You are invited to attend an eHealth Budget Briefing being hosted by the
Department of Health. The session, chaired by Mr Paul Madden. The meeting
will expand on the outcomes of the eHealth budget announcement and provide
you with an opportunity to seek clarity on any issues.
The sessions will be held in three states on three different dates:
Friday 22 May from 9:45am to 11:30am
Matilda Street Woden ACT 2606
Monday 25 May from 2:45pm to 4:30pm
The Terrace Room
Roof Top Level
Cockle Bay Wharf, Darling Park, NSW, 2000.
Wednesday 27 May from 8:30am to 10:15am
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf
Melbourne, VIC 3006
If you would like to attend one of these sessions please RSVP, advising
which session and attendee numbers, to eHDcomms@health.gov.au by Tuesday
19 May 2015.
If you have any questions, please contact me on (02) 6289 4431.
A/g Assistant Secretary
Change and Adoption Branch
2. What planning documents exist for the planned changes to the PCEHR -> MyHealthRecord, how were they consulted on and developed and when will they be made public for comment?
3. What is the evidence base for continuing with the PCEHR and when will it be made public?
4. What is the Business Case for the planned spend on the PCEHR and when will this be made public?
5. What is the scope, nature, duration and size of the planned trials of 'opt-out' and what will be the criteria applied to determine success or failure?
6. When will the Privacy Impact Study for the planned trials be made available for public review and consideration?
7. What are the planned upgrades for the PCEHR System to make it usable, safe and clinically relevant?
8. What will be the composition, role, membership, accountability and functions of the new e-Health Commission?
That should cover it openers?