Australia launches child's e-health record app
MyChild's eHealth Record app puts children's health information at parents' fingertips.
eHealth key facts:
- The total number of people who have registered for an eHealth record is 215,813 – current at Friday May 31.
- In the past week, more than 30,000 people have registered for an eHealth record.
- More than 3,300 healthcare provider organisations have now signed on to the eHealth record system.
- And there are 4,265 individual doctors, nurses and other healthcare providers throughout Australia who have been authorised by their organisations to access the Personally Controlled Electronic Health Record (PCEHR) system.
- As of 31 May, more than 15.25 million documents had been uploaded to the PCEHR system. This includes:
- 2,315 clinical documents (shared health summaries, discharge summaries, event summaries)
- 17,266 consumer documents (consumer health summaries, notes, advance care custodian)
- 15.23 million Medicare documents (MBS/DVA/PBS, ACIR, organ donor)
- 200 Child eHealth record documents
- 91 Prescription and Dispense View (National Prescription and Dispense Repository).