Oct 9 2015 5:06PM
- Trial sites selection process
CIO role up for grabs after five-year wait.
Oct 7 2015 6:30AM
Healthcare records in Australia are a major target for hackers – with fully populated medical records sold to fraudsters for up to A$1,000 each
- David Glance Director of UWA Centre for Software Practice, University of Western Australia
- It can be accessed anytime and anywhere
- There are no or low costs to patients
- It fills service gaps
- It reduces wait lists
- It’s cost-effective to the health system.
Author Stephen Duckett
- 09 October 2015
- By Peter Dinham
- The Australian
- October 07, 2015 2:01PM