Parliamentary committee investigates My Health Record bill.
Oct 16 2015 9:24AM
A Steering Committee has been set up to oversee the establishment of the new Australian Commission for eHealth and the personalised My Health Record system for patients and doctors.
Minister for Health, Sussan Ley announced the appointment of Robyn Kruk as the Independent Chair of the eHealth Implementation Taskforce Steering Committee responsible for the establishment of the Australian Commission for eHealth.
“It is essential Australia has a national digital health system and My Health Record makes up an important part of this system,” Ms Ley said.
“Ms Kruk has held several significant Public Service positions at the State and Federal Government level in health and environment, most recently as Chief Executive of the National Mental Health Commission.”
- Build a community with practical experience using the specification
- Accelerate the progress of specific functionality towards production
- Provide detailed QA of the specification
eRx Script Exchange today launched the results of its 2015 Pharmacy eHealth Survey identifying the business impact of ETP (electronic transfer of prescriptions) on community pharmacy since eRx’s launch in 2009.
- 89% said that outside repeats and new patients are now easier;
- 87% said that dispensing is now faster and more accurate; and
- 46% said that dispensing efficiency was the major motivation for using eRx, followed by patient safety.
Pilot recruitment drive to lure high performers into public service.
Oct 12 2015 5:09PM
Anonymous payments records could be made public.
Oct 13 2015 10:05AM
- The Australian
- October 13, 2015