And I am a material girl
You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl"
 Gleick, James, The Information: A History, A Theory, a Flood. Pantheon Books, NY, 2011, pp. 9-10.
 See http://www.strategyand.pwc.com/au/home/press/press-releases/displays/48757598
Booz and Company report identifies possible $7.6 billion in annual savings from Government investment in e-health
to some sources.
- Better use of healthcare infrastructure
- Less duplication of diagnostics such as lab tests and X-rays
- Savings from optimised use of pharmaceuticals
- Enhanced productivity among healthcare workers
- Early warning from disease outbreaks