Have your say on the Framework for Action
- Hospital admissions avoided
- Fewer adverse drug events
- Reduced duplication of medical tests
- Better coordination of care for people with chronic and complex conditions, and
- Better informed treatment decisions.
- Articulate the activities required to deliver on the Strategy’s outcomes, and the roles participants in the digital health eco-system will need to play in order to deliver them;
- Promote collaboration and information sharing and provide a holistic view of the various investments and projects underway; and
- Be a guide for organisations that are recalibrating their strategies or forward work programs to align to national strategic priorities.