He keeps saying there have been no security breaches when the OAIC says there have been. Who do you believe?
Is Tim Kelsey Telling An Untruth Here Or Am I Missing Something?
Annual report of the Australian Information Commissioner’s activities in relation to digital health 2016–17
Part 1: Executive summary
- commencement of one privacy assessment and completion of two assessments from the previous year
- liaising with the Agency and the Department of Health on the decision for national expansion of My Health Record in 2018
- making submissions to various stakeholders on matters directly related to or associated with the My Health Record system. This included a submission to the Agency on the development of the National Digital Health Strategy
- providing advice to stakeholders, including the Agency, on privacy related matters relevant to the My Health Record system
- developing, revising and updating guidance materials for a range of audiences, including the development of My Health Record related multimedia resources for healthcare providers
- participation in the Privacy and Security Advisory Committee, one of the advisory committees established by the Agency to support the Agency’s Board
- monitoring developments in digital health, the My Health Record system and the HI Service.